Fix-a-Form Label Machines
Leaflet label machinery invented by the people who invented leaflet labels.
TAILORED LICENSEE SUPPORT
Targeted technical, sales and marketing support to deepen your market penetration
- Custom-designed Fix-a-Form converting machinery
- Full on-site installation and operator training by our fully qualified technical team complete with machine and production training manuals
- On-going training, technical support (techniques, product development reports, material selection etc.) and advice at no additional cost
- Rapid response for technical issues and servicing
- Full sales and marketing support including Newsletters, Bulletins and Case Studies
- Biennial Licensee Conferences and Technical Forums
- Advertising and POS materials, product samples and sales videos alongside exhibition support
- Patent and trademark usage and advice
Machine installation and commissioning is a key part of putting the machine into service. If carried out carefully using the correct procedures, it is an investment into the machine's serviceability and reliability.
Operator training can be provided at our UK headquarters or alternatively onsite prior to, during, or subsequent to installation. Customised training is available and can be arranged by contacting our engineering team.
Whether you need assistance with genuine parts processing, repair services, or end-of-life support, we have the skills required to provide you with comprehensive, end-to-end product lifecycle solutions.
All products purchased from Fix-a-Form International Ltd are supplied with 12 months free hardware warranty. For extended machine warranty plans, please contact us using the Contact Form.
Leaflet labels are suitable for use in a wide range of user applications. Most typically, leaflet labels are used in, but are by no means restricted to, the following sectors:
Legislation demands that pharmaceutical product labelling continues to contain ever more detailed information. There comes a point when this information will no longer fit on a standard label in the space provided on the packaging.
Creating an eye-catching standout amongst a crowd requires careful attention to detail and frequently additional space for your promotional messages is required to communicate directly to your consumers.
To learn more about the range of Fix A Form labelling solutions, please use the contact form below.